22-06-2026
Hii Everyone,
On 18th June, I received a book from our neighbour office. It wasn't just a book—it came with a proper cover and a beautiful bookmark that said:
"Good things take time." π»
Honestly, that small gesture made me smile.
One thing that feels really good is when people remember you for something positive. Somehow, people around me know that I love reading, and whenever someone appreciates that side of me, it makes me genuinely happy.
The book I received is: Life Is Short (and So Is This Book) by Peter Atkins.
As the title suggests, it is a short and simple read, but it carries an important message.
The book reminds us that time is our most limited resource. We often spend so much of it worrying about things that may never happen, overthinking situations, or delaying the things that truly matter.
Peter Atkins encourages readers to focus on what is important:
Spend time with the people you love.
Pursue meaningful work.
Appreciate the present moment.
Stop wasting energy on unnecessary worries.
One line from the book that stayed with me is:
"You can't get more time, so make the most of the time you have."
Such a simple sentence, yet it carries so much truth.
I finished reading the book today, from past month I was doing the same wrong things (Worrying, Overthinking many more) today I learn from this and I'm grateful to Sir for thinking of me while distributing books. It feels nice when people see you as a reader and support your habit in small ways.
Books give us lessons, but the real challenge begins after the last page—applying those lessons in real life. I hope I can carry this learning with me and make better use of my time, one day at a time.
I know worrying and overthinking can't be solve easily in some days or by reading a book but it can be solve or can be low by writting on a sheet or here in my blog or sharing by others. (lol)~
Allhumdulilah
-Safarnama
πΈππΈ
Will post my daily routine blog from next day. Inshallah. btw Im good enjoying the day and spending good time with my peoples also my fav part can say my sukoon namaz and zikr. Byeee Allah hafiz
No comments:
Post a Comment