Tuesday, 23 June 2026

DAY 173: Rain Mubarak ๐ŸŒง️ | A Beautiful First Rain of 2026

 23-06-2026

Hello… Good Morning, Pretty Faces! ✨

I welcome you all back to my blog after a small break. Today, I'm documenting another beautiful day of my life.

Early in the morning at exactly 4:00 a.m., Ammi woke me up for Sehri. Half asleep, I brushed my teeth properly and got ready for the meal. I wasn't in the mood for tea, so I quietly finished my Sehri.

As soon as I was done, I grabbed my pillow and tried to sleep again. Lately, sleeping has been a little difficult. There are so many thoughts and voices running through my mind. I tried calming myself down and eventually drifted off to sleep after making the niyat for my fast.

I woke up again at 8:00 a.m. Since my office timing is 8:45 and I need at least 20–30 minutes to get ready, I rushed through my morning routine. A quick bath, combed my hair, grabbed my phone and charger, and ran out for work.

There was a light drizzle outside. Ammi said, "Khush, take your new umbrella." But me being me... I wanted to get drenched in the rain. So I happily escaped without it. And before I could even reach the bus stop, the rain started pouring heavily.

Officially, it's raining in Mumbai! ๐ŸŒง️ Barish Mubarak, guys!

"ุงู„ู„َّู‡ُู…َّ ุตَูŠِّุจุงً ู†َุงูِุนุงً" — O Allah, grant us beneficial rain.

I stood under a shade, clicked a picture of the rain, and sent it to my 4lyfers. I also noticed Adi's unseen message and replied to him. Just then Ammi called again. "Come back and take your umbrella, or else I'm sending someone!" "Mummy yaar... I've got the bus. I'm going," I replied. Soon, the A-332 arrived. There were seats available, so I sat down comfortably. And like every morning, my chatting started immediately. My darling from 4lyfers was active and talking to us. It felt nice. Adi was sharing beautiful rain pictures too. Then came the traffic...

Already late, and now super late. I even missed one train and honestly thought my absence would be marked today. But thankfully, I only got a late mark. Seeing that yellow mark again made me unexpectedly happy. I proud on Myself for this. 

A few days ago, I told Abbu that I'm not really an active person during the day. He replied, "You were born after Maghrib." And honestly, he's right. The more evening turns into night, the more energetic I become.

The rain had become lighter by then. I stood at the train door with my hair open, enjoying the cool breeze and positive vibes. Watching the sky, the gutters, the city waking up—it felt beautiful. Andheri station is huge! In the evenings, especially near the Surat-Vapi side platforms, the crowd becomes so intense that you can barely find space to stand.

Enjoying the breeze, I finally reached Vile Parle. And there? Heavy rain again.

And me? Still without an umbrella. I quickly put my phone inside my bag and started walking fast. Instead of taking the road, I used the bridge. I got slightly drenched, but honestly, I loved every second of it. 

At the office, I unpacked my bag and immediately opened my book. After quite a long break, I started solving RA questions again. During the fasting days, I had mostly been enjoying the spiritual atmosphere.

Honestly, fasting is giving me a lot of sukoon. It feels healing. And in the evenings, all my favorite dishes magically appear on the dining table because I've already demanded them.

What else do I need from life? ๐Ÿ˜Šbus Sukoon...

Till around 10:30, I studied, and then by 10:40 I logged in for work. Work... work... and more work. I checked Chand's blog too, but she hadn't posted anything. She writes so beautifully. Reading her posts is always a pleasure. The day passed quickly, and before I knew it, evening had arrived. 

While returning home, I noticed the sky was completely covered with dark clouds. SubhanAllah. I started taking countless pictures. A tall guy standing nearby was also clicking photos. He looked professional, so I'm sure his pictures came out much better than mine!

Soon, my bus arrived. The gate had already closed, so I signaled the conductor with a smile. "Please open." And thankfully, he did. So many duas for him. May Allah fulfill all his wishes. Ameen.

As soon as the bus started moving, I called my Chand, but it kept ringing. Meanwhile, Adi sent even more pictures of the airport-side flowers, bridges, and sky.mHe's just as obsessed with the sky as Chand and I are. I kept replying with "Waooo!" and "Waooo!" while admiring the photos. He even shared some insights about the cabins near the airport and what they contain.

Then Chand finally called back. The first thing I said was: "Barish Mubarak!" She laughed and smiled, and I absolutely loved hearing that. She shared a funny story about a spam call that happened with her mother. I couldn't stop smiling while listening. Her Amma is so innocent and adorable. I could almost feel her voice sitting right beside me. I miss her. She's always been incredibly kind to me—just like a mother. Love her.

Honestly, I also wanted to meet Achan and have a conversation with them someday. All of these conversations were happening while I sat inside the bus. And suddenly I realized my stop had arrived. Outside, the rain was pouring heavily.

I wrapped my phone carefully in my dupatta and continued talking to Chand while walking. And then it hit me—

I was standing in the first rain of 2026 with someone I truly love on the other end of the call.

Alhamdulillah. ❤️

Once home, I changed out of my wet clothes, wore a comfortable T-shirt and trousers, combed my hair, made wudu, and sent a message in 4lyfers asking whether it was raining in Mira Road too.

My tasbeeh counter wasn't working, so I completed my zikr using my phone.

Oops... I just remembered I still have some left to complete.

After making dua and spending time with my family, I remembered another important thing.

Today, Abbu finally got two of his teeth removed.

Alhamdulillah, he's feeling much better now.

He wasn't willing to go initially, but I kept motivating him, reminding him that the cavity could worsen if ignored.

And thankfully, he listened.

Now he's doing well.

Then the Maghrib azaan echoed.

We all gathered together and opened our fast—Ammi, Abbu, my siblings, and me.

It felt wonderful.

At our dastarkhan, there is one thing that is always guaranteed:

Lala and Dara fighting.

"You took food from my plate!"

"I'm not sharing with you!"

Honestly, it gets annoying at times, but it's also one of the funniest moments of our family meals.

After a short break, I prayed my namaz.

And today, Alhamdulillah, I completed the 5th Para.

Such peace.

After some chatting in 4lyfers and a little reel scrolling, I'm finally sitting here writing this blog.

It's 10:10 p.m.

Wow.

Alhamdulillah for today.

I pray that everyone in this world finds happiness, peace, and closeness to Allah. May we all become better human beings, and may Allah fulfill every good wish in our hearts.

Ameen. ๐Ÿคฒ

— Safarnama

1 comment:

Hii Guys.. Kaisa chal raha hai sab...currently I'm in a situation where I doesn't know what's going on..what's happening all...