Hello My Beautiful Readers Who Read My Heart! ❤️ Love You All πΈ
Date: 02-06-2026
I'm feeling sleepy right now, but sleep can wait because a lot of my work is still pending...
Revision of Chapters 1 & 2 is completed, and Chapter 8 is almost done. Honestly, it's a little difficult to understand, so I'm reading everything again and again because I'm still not fully confident with the concepts.
Posted my blog. Posted on LinkedIn too.π
☕ Aao Guys, Chai Pi Lo...It's 11:56 PM while I'm writing this.Yesterday, Dara and I had a terrible fight. But today, we're sitting together listening to Qawwalis and enjoying the vibe. π Look at me... I can never stick to my own words. I admit it.ππ
O Lala has joined us too, and right now my favorite Qawwali by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan is playing in the background.π«The atmosphere feels peaceful.
So, let me tell you about my day. My day started with Ammi's voice: "Khush... Khush... It's late! Hurry up!"
And as always, I replied:
"Bas 5 minute aur..."
Some habits never change. π
After finally getting out of bed, I took a bath, got ready, wore my green dress with a white dupatta, ate one paratha, and rushed to leave for the office. And guess what? I missed my bus. At that moment I was sure that today I would definitely be late. But sometimes a little smart work helps. I quickly adjusted my route, reached Andheri Station Platform No. 2, caught the perfect train, and somehow managed to reach the office just 30 seconds before marking attendance.
Green mark saved. π bhaiiiiiiiπ₯΅π₯΅
My blog was almost ready but not completely , so I decided not to publish it yet. Instead, I worked on my LinkedIn post. Then I read a few pages of the newspaper.πππ°
The stock market seems to be struggling these days. SIP inflows are slowing down, FIIs continue to sell, and overall market sentiment feels a little weak.π»π
Honestly, I only get about one hour for myself in the morning. But whatever time I have, I try to use it wisely. Little by little. Step by step.
Then office work. Kaam aur kaam super boring... To be honest, doing the same tasks every day sometimes feels boring. I want something adventurous. Something challenging. Something that makes me excited to learn and grow.
And I'm trying to find that path.
Lunch today was pumpkin (which I don't really like π), paratha, chips, and Pinky Ma'am shared some chana.
Alhamdulillah, despite the pumpkin, lunch was actually quite nice. πAfter work and a little studying, it was finally time to head home.
By the time I reached, I was feeling tired and exhausted. So I took some rest for about an hour. Then enjoyed some cutlet and kebab pav. Later for dinner, Dara made Taheri. Okay okay... it wasn't very flavorful. π
But with warm ghee and achar, it tasted surprisingly good. Simple food. Simple happiness.
After dinner, I continued studying and completed a few more tasks. And just like that, another day came to an end.
The best part? Today I didn't argue with anyone. No fights. No drama. No unnecessary stress.
Just me, my thoughts, my work, my studies, and a peaceful ending to the day.
learning to stay calm even when my mind creates endless loops of thoughts.but 0% ki growth hai ..I can't
And for that, I'm grateful.
Alhamdulillah for everything. π€
That's all for today.
Allah Hafiz π
— Safarnama ✨
(Tere Naam ka hair style- same Sallu bhai ka hair style hai..)
Brush lol ππ
ReplyDeletetumhara brush bhi funny hai π€£
ReplyDeleteThanks Guys!
ReplyDelete