Friday, 12 June 2026

DAY 162: 12-06-2026 "Kya mujhe iske baare mein likhna chahiye?" And honestly? My heart said Yes.

Date: 12-06-2026

Hiii,

Actually mai Laptop padhne ke liye open ki thi... but as usual, Laptop Maharaj apni hi speed par process ho rahe the. So, while waiting, I was scrolling reels on my phone and suddenly I came across the matter of the famous "370 rupay ki Biryani".

For a minute I thought...

"Kya mujhe yeh topic document karna chahiye?"

"Kya mujhe iske baare mein likhna chahiye?"

And honestly?

My heart said Yes.


Not because it was trending. Not because everyone was talking about it. But because I feel every girl should be "AWARE" of the mindset that still exists around us.

(For those who don't know the matter, a corporate employee shared a story in a comedy show where he talked about spending around ₹370 on a biryani during a date and expecting physical intimacy in return). When I heard it, I sat there thinking...   


How can someone openly talk about a human being as if affection, intimacy, or consent can be purchased?????


Maybe people laughed because it was presented as a joke. But I couldn't laugh. Because behind such jokes, there is often a mindset that many girls unfortunately encounter in real life.

The belief that: "I spent money on you." "I gave you gifts." "I invested my time in you." "Now you owe me something." And that thought itself scares me. While listening to this entire discussion, many old conversations suddenly started in my head.


Years ago, I had a friend who once casually shared his "smart idea" for getting close to girls. At that time I didn't fully understand what he meant. I was younger and didn't think deeply about it. But while writing this blog today, every single word came back to me. The idea wasn't force. The idea was manipulation. Getting emotionally close.Building trust. Entering a relationship. Making everything look consensual (a decision, agreement, idea, etc.)  And then getting what he wanted. At that time I didn't understand why that conversation made me uncomfortable.

Today I do. And that's what frightens me. Because not every danger announces itself loudly. Sometimes it comes wrapped in sweet words, attention, care, promises, and affection. Before someone misunderstands me, no, I am not saying every boy is like this.

I have male friends too. There are good men in this world. But I would be lying if I said my experiences haven't changed the way I look at things. They have.

Life teaches some lessons in ways we never ask for. There are some personal experiences of my own that I will probably never share publicly. Some stories remain locked inside us forever. But those experiences make certain topics hit differently.

When I see cases like these, my mind starts connecting dots that others may not even notice. And maybe that's why I feel so strongly about it.

Dear Girls,

Please remember this:

Not everyone who says "I love you" loves you. Not everyone who gives you attention respects you.

Not everyone who spends money on you values you. And not everyone who enters your life deserves complete access to your heart.

Take your time. Observe actions. Trust slowly. Protect your peace.

You are not rude for setting boundaries. You are not selfish for saying no. And you never owe anybody physical intimacy because they spent money, gave gifts, or invested time in a relationship.

A date is not a transaction. Love is not a transaction. And consent is definitely not a transaction. Maybe the laws of our country will continue evolving. Maybe discussions like these will create awareness. Maybe not. But until then, my message remains simple:

Be aware. Be careful. Be safe.

You are a flower. But please don't let anyone fool you into believing your worth can be measured by what they spent on you.

Take care of yourselves. With love, Allah Har Girl ko Aise Zalim logo se bachai..aur inn behuda chezo ke kiye zald ze zald Saza Laaye. I want them all to face a punishment. Why we Only cry. Let their time to come very soon.


Allhumdulilah.

~ Safar Nama 🌸


Guys Mai blog bahot khatarnak words mai likhi thi. but these is a sensitive topic and I dont want anymore drama in my life because of my agression. 

I used Ai for enhancement. Many more stories and friends remains in my untold story. will share to all lil girls to make them safe


Dincharaya aaj batau ki Skip kar du?

Yes share karna hai na..

I washed my hair feeling super silky and wavy+silk. Aaj Jumma tha so I do zikr of Darood, Kalma, Allhumdulillah etc. Using chand's gifted counter to me.. bro I'm using it Thankyou ✨️

Reached office on time.thodi si padhai then started my office chaos.Wao aaj market full positive then lunch..good food and heathy life.

Shaam ke waqt I was reading newspaper. Jaha bus Fifa ki hi batein ho rahi hai. Then our PM. G har din news mai aate hai. 

Shock news is ek ladki private companies ke almost 11.8 kg ke drugs smuggling mai  pakdi gui. Dekho upar abhi mai ladko ko badnaam ki hu and then ghar par aaj abbu thee so bus abbu ke baatein aur mai. 


Din khatam .


2 comments:

Hii Guys.. Kaisa chal raha hai sab...currently I'm in a situation where I doesn't know what's going on..what's happening all...