25-06-2026
Hello Pretty Face! 🤍
Right now, I'm feeling genuinely happy because after such a long time, I finally got a 3-day break — Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Wooohooo! ✨
The best part? I don't have to rush while writing my blogs anymore. I can finally sit peacefully with my cup of thoughts and document my day properly. That itself feels like a small gift.
So... let's begin.
As always, the day started with Sehri. When I opened my eyes, I saw my entire family already awake preparing for Sehri. Since it was the 9th and 10th of Moharram, all of us were fasting together.
Meanwhile, I was brushing my teeth peacefully, and Ammi was continuously shouting, "Hurry up, Khush! Sehri ka time almost khatam hone wala hai!" 😂 I somehow finished brushing and quickly sat down to eat. Honestly, I wasn't very hungry, so I just had a small serving of rice with ghobi ki sabzi, along with a cup of chai. Unfortunately... the chai had already gone cold. Aur thandi chai ka taste... bilkul maza nahi aaya. ☕
As soon as Sehri ended, the whole house went back to sleep. Finally, I woke up around 7:00 AM, which honestly felt like an achievement. And please don't judge me... 😅
The first thing I saw was Adi's text. We ended up talking for almost half an hour about the rain, the pleasant weather, and random office gossip. It was one of those light conversations that unknowingly make your morning better. By the time the call ended, meri neend toh bilkul udd chuki thi.
Somehow I gathered the courage to take a bath. I'm not even kidding... the water felt freezing! 🥶 Since I was fasting, my body already felt low on energy, so stepping into cold water required a different level of motivation. But eventually I got ready, picked up my bag, and rushed to the office right on time.
Today's bus was non-AC, there wasn't a single seat available, and almost every seat was occupied by uncles. 😭 So yes... another standing journey. Finally, I reached the office on time. I started my day by posting my blogs, Study a little, and solved around 15 study questions before diving into office work.
I study charts aur kuch na tho alteast I go through price levels and opening. I saw the stock of relexo footwear .. 14% uppp... wao amazing My fingers started sweating. Allhumdulilah.. waoooo
You know how the earth becomes greener after rainfall? That's exactly how my portfolio looked today. After days of seeing red, it finally started turning green. 📈💚Sabr and Dedication to invest every month.
It may sound like a small thing, but watching those numbers slowly recover gave me such a positive feeling. Sometimes tiny victories are enough to improve an entire day.
Of course... happiness doesn't come without a little drama. While placing one of my orders, I accidentally made a mistake. For a second, my heart literally skipped a beat. 😭 Thankfully, I noticed it quickly before things got worse. It reminded me that in the stock market, one small click is enough to change everything, so staying calm and double-checking every order is just as important as understanding the market itself.
Sometimes the market teaches patience. Sometimes it teaches caution.And today... it reminded me to slow down before pressing the "Buy" button.
The day slowly turned into evening. 🌙 At the office, two clients had come for a meeting, so everyone got a little busy. Because of that, we left a bit later than usual. Still, Alhamdulillah, I reached home on time. The moment I entered the house, it felt so peaceful. The house was sparkling clean, Ammi was preparing bhajiya, salan, chawal, roti, malida (our traditional sweet made by crushing parathas and mixing them with sugar), and refreshing sharbat for iftar. Before I reached home, the Fatiha had already been completed.
Then all of us sat together and opened our fast. There's something so comforting about breaking your roza with your family. No matter how tiring the day has been, that one moment brings a different kind of peace. After iftar, we offered our Maghrib namaz together.
Later, I read a little Para, and before I even realized it... the entire day had flown by. I actually started writing this blog before sleeping, but I don't even remember when sleep took over. 😂 To be honest, I don't think I've been able to describe this day as beautifully as it actually felt.
Alhamdulillah for every little blessing. 🤍
– Alhamdulillah
– Safarnama 🌙
No comments:
Post a Comment