20-06-2026 π | 4th Moharram
Hello Guys... It's Khush here!
Looks like I'm finally getting back on track with my blogs. ✨
Let's document the day quickly because, honestly, the night was far more interesting than the day itself.
So today, I intentionally woke up late. After freshening up, I skipped my bath and rushed straight to the office. I think it was around 10:38 a.m. when I reached. The morning was pretty relaxed—I did some timepass, wrapped up most of my work by noon, and by 12:30 p.m., almost everything on my to-do list was completed. Then, at 1:00 p.m., we got off.
Oh yes, I almost forgot!
There is a bus strike going on, so I had to travel by metro. Guys, the sun was absolutely unforgiving today. ☀️
With a roza already making things challenging and the heat showing no mercy, I stepped out with nothing but Bismillah, duas, and determination.
After reaching home, I rested for a while and then finally took a bath. Sitting under the fan afterward felt heavenly. The cool air was exactly what I needed after the exhausting journey. As soon as I finished, I prayed my namaz and then texted Chand. I even sent some nice pictures.(Chanyaari- Love)
The rest of the afternoon passed smoothly. Asar and the other prayers were completed, and before I knew it, Maghrib time had arrived.
Then came the most important question of the evening.
"Kya khana hai?"
And of course, being the demanding daughter that I am, I had my answer ready.
Kabab and Pav.
Ammi had also brought Sev Puri, and there was chilled Sprite waiting in the fridge.
What more could a girl ask for?
The day itself was going really well. I had completed all my prayers and duas, posted my blog, and immediately texted Chand afterward.
While checking my messages, I also noticed an unread message from NU.
And then...
The real highlight of the day began.
Around 1:00 a.m., Chand and I were having one of those uncontrollable laughing attacks with Nu. We were laughing so loudly and cracking such ridiculous jokes that my mummy literally stood in front of me, looking annoyed, silently demanding that I disconnect the call immediately.
But obviously...
That didn't happen. After a short break, we connected again on WhatsApp.
And bhai sahab... I genuinely cannot explain everything that happened there.
We were so happy. We laughed endlessly. We talked about random topics, serious topics, silly topics, and probably every topic that exists on Earth.
Before we even realized it, it was almost 4:00 a.m. What a beautiful night it was.
A truly mastani raat.
At one point, Dara was also keeping me company through my phone, and the whole atmosphere just felt light, happy, and peaceful.
I was simply celebrating the night. I filled a glass with chilled Sprite, enjoyed every sip, and soaked in the good vibes. Eventually, Sehri time was approaching, so I just drank some water and finally went to sleep.
And honestly? It was one of those simple days that unexpectedly turn into beautiful memories.
A fun day.
An even better night.
And a heart full of gratitude.
Alhamdulillah. π€
- Safarnama
Wow π€©
ReplyDeleteKabhi tum bhi Aao, Aadhi Raat wali baate- Karte hai
Delete