Tuesday, 29 September 2026

A SHAITAAN 😭😭

 28.09.2026


~ Hello guys! Welcome to my blog. Chalo, phir shuru karein. 🤍

So, as the week got started, mere office mein ek new joiner aaya hai. Let's name him DOG — yes, because apparently, he only knows how to bark! 😂

Actually, I'm describing a person, but honestly, even animals deserve better names than this. Anyway, let me define his personality, guys. He joined on 20th September, maybe. But he always tries to make me feel low. Uska poora din honestly, doosron ko neecha dikhane mein hi nikal jaata hai. Apni qualities ko doosron ke saamne show karna alag baat hai, but kisi ladki ko low feel karwana? That's just not okay.

Maine kaafi baar mention kiya hai ki this corporate life is very new to me, and I'm still learning. I'm trying to improve myself, understand my work, and become better at what I do. But instead of making things easier, some people make it harder for you to even focus on yourself.

Aur sabse frustrating baat pata hai kya hai? Main apni last corporate job mein bhi yeh sab experience kar chuki hoon. (Last job ki story maine abhi tak nahi batayi hai.) I'm just mentioning my feelings here because I need to let them out somewhere.

Actually, he is from UP, and uski vibe aur soch mujhe bilkul suit nahi karti. Maine Vi ma'am se bhi kaha tha ki please change the place, but she isn't listening. I cannot focus on my work properly because he sits right next to me. I'm trying to learn, work on myself, and generate new leads, but this situation is making it difficult for me.

Ya Allah, please mujhe is situation se bacha lo. Mujhe apne kaam par focus karna hai, grow karna hai, aur apni life mein aage badhna hai. I don't want to keep thinking about him or let his behaviour affect my peace. I just want to do my work peacefully, learn new things, and become a better version of myself. Is it really too much to ask for a peaceful workplace?

I know I cannot control everyone's behaviour, but I hope I learn how to protect my peace without losing myself in the process. Bas, aaj ke liye itna hi. ❤️

-safarnama.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A SHAITAAN 😭😭

 28.09.2026 ~ Hello guys! Welcome to my blog. Chalo, phir shuru karein. 🤍 So, as the week got started, mere office mein ek new joiner aaya ...