08.09
Hello~ π»
How are you all?
I’m here again, in my little space, after too long.
Actually, there are a LOT of things pending in my bucket right now, and I’m trying to sort them one by one. Along with everything else, I think I’m also figuring out me. ππ
I’ve spent days thinking about what’s next, and honestly, abhi bhi koi proper conclusion nahi mila… but Inshallah, I will figure it out. Maybe life doesn’t always need an immediate answer. Sometimes, we just need to keep moving.
So, taking a deep breath, wearing a small smile, and opening my blog again..
let’s share the little highlights from 1st to 7th September. ✨
01.09 ~
Okayyy, so I got my life ke first specs! π€
And honestly, dekhkar toh I was SO happy because they looked crazy good yaar! π
But the moment I wore them, mujhe itne tez chakkar aane lage ki bas… fashion gaya bhaad mein. π Test karne ke baad maine wapas wear nahi kiya.
I keep telling myself, “Free hoke try karungi.”
But then I look at my pending work and realise… Free? Main? Kabhi nahi. π
02.09 ~
Today’s highlight was something very random:
I ate yellow Manchurian for the first time! π
And honestly, I was not even feeling like I was eating Manchurian. 0/10 for me. π Butttt, the action taken by Tuka Sir was absolutely great.
Someone is actually taking care of things and making sure people don’t fall sick because of what they’re eating, and honestly, that kind of concern deserves appreciation.
03.09 ~
Aaj se Abbu ka full work officially start ho gaya, and obviously humara bhi. π Kaam ghar par chal raha tha, toh hum automatically workforce ka part ban gaye. “Yeh lao… woh lao… idhar rakho… udhar le jao…” π Thankfully, I work in an office where I mostly get to sit on one chair. π
Allhumdulillah, suddenly office ki chair ki value samajh aa gayi.
Shaam ko thoda-bahut kaam toh ho hi jaata tha, but jo kaam initially 1 day ka lag raha tha… It went on for 3 days. π Pardas, cushion covers and all the ghar ka setup — everything was happening together. Basically, ghar was under renovation mode and hum unpaid interns. π
04.09 ~
Ab mujhe exact date yaad nahi hai, but somehow iss week maine bahot logon se baat ki. And honestly, it felt nice. As always, Chand se baat toh ho hi jaati hai. ❤️ She has this way of making me happy. Somehow usse baat karne ke baad mujhe direction milti hai, motivation milta hai, and I feel like— “Okay, stand up again. Let’s run for the work.”
I just love you, Chand. π«Άπ»
Then I spoke to Vedu bhai, and now apparently I’m learning Gen-Z slang from him. π Meri vocabulary ka kya hoga, Allah jaane.
And somewhere in between all these conversations, ek confession bhi hai… I know you all are probably going to bite me for this. π But this week, I started talking to a stranger. π Bas. Itna hi bolungi. π
05.09 ~
Happy Janmashtami to everyone! πΌ Festival hai, but holidays nahi hain. School aur college ke time ki holidays ki yaad aa gayi yaar. Corporate life really said: “Festival? Good. Now get back to work.” ππ Aaj ka honestly koi proper plan nahi tha. But somehow the day turned out to be painful, adventurous, crazy… and memorable.
And yes, I also visited my franchise after quite some time. There were quite a few changes, and honestly, sabse milkar accha laga. ❤️
Also, my sneezing decided to become the main character today. I think I successfully irritated everyone. ππ€§
06.09 ~
Aaj main aur Ammi Milad ke liye gaye. Bahot saari new stories aur baatein seekhne ko mili. Maine mann se sab naat bhi suni aur dua ke waqt pata nahi kyun… Meri aankhon mein aansu aa gaye. There was something deep inside me that I couldn’t really explain.
Kuch tha…alag sa tha. But whatever it was, it gave me a strange kind of sukoon. π€
After that, main aur Ammi kapdon ki shopping karne gaye. And here comes an interesting part— My friend Chand had given me two sarees, and we had decided that we would make anarkalis out of them. Mujhe hamesha lagta tha, “Shayad yeh banega hi nahi.” π
But finally, woh din aa gaya!
I gave the tailor a reference and design, and now… let’s see how it turns out. π€π»bBoth of us are literally crossing our fingers. Ya Allah, please accha banana. ππ€²π»
Ghar aakar, obviously, maine Chand ko ek-ek detail bata di. And then suddenly…nMonday aa gaya yaar. π But surprisingly, I’m feeling happy in office. Work samajhne mein abhi bhi mistakes hoti hain, errors hote hain, but I’m learning. And maybe that’s enough for now.
07.09 ~
A fresh day.
A fresh week.
And obviously…
a fresh list of things to do. π Ab aap soch rahe hoge— “Aisa konsa kaam hai iske paas?”
Well…
I changed my office some time ago, but honestly, I still haven’t completely settled into everything. And now I feel like I need to sit down and reorganise myself.
My finances. My goals. My targets. My work. My messages. My emails. My trackings.
Unread messages, pending mails, unfinished tasks..It feels like har din kaam bahot hai, but nothing is properly planned or managed. And when things don’t go according to my plan, I start feeling lost. So today, I went to the garden. I sat there, focused myself, and started completing my tasks one by one.
And honestly? Bohot accha feel hua. Sometimes you don’t need a huge solution. Sometimes you just need to sit somewhere quietly, breathe, and start doing one thing at a time.
And then, at the end…I spent a longgg time on the swing with my favourite songs playing. And honestly, I was feeling everything. Peace.Confusion.Happiness.Sadness.Hope.
Everything at once.
It’s weird because I know I have so much in my life. Mere paas sab hai, Alhumdulillah. π€Still, there’s something inside me that sometimes makes me sad.
And maybe…that something is just me
Lately, mere khwaabon mein bhi mere khwaab aane lage hain. π And woh bhi bahot, bahot zyada. Pata nahi kyun. Maybe somewhere inside, my dreams are reminding me that I still have so much I want to do. And honestly, I don’t want to overthink it anymore.
I’ve written it all down now. So, enough thinking. Let’s do the things that actually matter. I’m still figuring myself out. I have mood swings I get confused. I get tired.
Sometimes I feel lost. But I’m also happy.
I want to keep moving. Maybe I don’t know exactly what’s next.bBut I trust that, Inshallah, I’ll figure it out. π» Until then—
one day at a time, one task at a time, one dream at a time. π€
-Safarnama
Whole week ko summarise kr diyeπ
ReplyDeletewah ye new format bhi acha lga π
ReplyDelete