Friday, 21 August 2026

19.08.2026
I'm writing this on 20.08, and abhi raat ke 12:54 AM ho gaye hain. Head mein abhi bhi pain hai, but phir bhi I'm sitting here and writing my blog.
Because I genuinely love to write...Aur poore saal mein maine kuch cheezein consistently ki hain, and one of them is this blog. No matter what was happening around me, somehow I always came back here—to write, to share, and sometimes bas apne thoughts ko words dene.

So lets share my day, aaj main uthi thodi aaram se. Fresh hui, breakfast kiya, and uske baad jab finally phone uthayi aur mails check kiye... I got the mail thay I urgently needed from my last office! 😭😂

YEEESSS! Alhamdulillah!
Ek chhoti si cheez thi, but us moment pe it felt like a huge relief.

Next, main Ribel Kid aka Apoorva ka podcast dekhne baith gayi. I know she's an irritating personality... and honestly, main bhi kuch kam nahi hoon. 😂 So somehow, I understand her. But bhai, she is a real mother of khands! 😂

Podcast dekhte-dekhte mujhe ek ajeeb si realization hui. Woh jo bhi baatein kar rahi thi, usmein se kuch cheezein mujhe bahot relatable lagi.

I know she is at a very different stage in life, probably living the kind of 20s that most girls dream about—earning money, partying, travelling, having fun, experiencing life... and maybe meri life waisi nahi hai.

But does that mean the feelings can't be the same?

The confusion can be the same.
The overthinking can be the same.
The feeling of not knowing what you actually want can be the same.

Mujhe laga—
“Arre, isko bhi confusion hota hai? Toh bhai,akele main pagal nahi hoon!” felt good..

And then I started thinking about myself.

Kabhi hum kisi cheez ka dream dekhte hain. We wait for it, imagine it, think about it again and again... and then finally woh day aa jaata hai.

But strangely... Kuch feel hi nahi hota. Bas ek second ke liye lagta hai, “Okay... ho gaya.”

And then my brain immediately comes up with another dream. Another wish. Another thing to chase.

Maybe that's just how humans are.

Jab hamara brain woh exact cheez dekh leta hai jiske baare mein woh itne time se soch raha tha, toh somehow usse woh reality normal lagne lagti hai. The excitement settles down. The brain becomes a little calm...

and then it starts looking for the next thing.
And honestly, today I realised— I am not crazy. 😂

Everyone is confused. Everyone is figuring themselves out. Everyone wants to learn something new at every stage of life.

Bas difference itna hai ki hum sab apni confusion alag tareeke se handle karte hain.

But meanwhile, mera brain ne aaj already itni ajeeb-ajeeb cheezein soch li thi ki mujhe literally bahot chakkar aa rahe the. Shaam tak meri halat bhi kharab ho gayi thi. Of course, it could have been something else too, but mentally I was definitely not okay.

Because somewhere in the background, there was this anxiety: “Kal se office join karna hai.” My holidays were officially ending.

And apparently, meri body ne bhi preparation mode on kar diya. 😂 Maine apni pant Abbu se fit karwayi, then I went to the market.

Wahan mujhe apne liye ek new sandal mil gayi—green colour ki. 🥹💚
Acchi lagi toh le li.

And then Mummy ne mujhe halwa-paratha dilaya.

Aur honestly, jab main woh garma-garam paratha chew kar rahi thi na, mere brain ko ek second ke liye laga—

“Haan bhai, life itni bhi buri nahi hai.” 😂

But suddenly, I started feeling irritated again.

Hazaar cheezein ek saath dimaag mein chal rahi thi. Thoughts idhar, thoughts udhar... and then meri Mummy se argument ho gaya.
Uske baad toh bhai sahab... Itna pain hone laga. Bahot zyada.

I started vomiting and everything just went downhill. Meri chutti ki last evening jo peacefully end honi chahiye thi, woh ekdum kharab ho gayi.

Finally, dua karke so gayi... Bas dil mein ek hi baat thi— “Ya Allah, kal tak theek kar dena.” 🤲🏻

And then comes the funniest part of this whole story. Mere sincere Abbu ne mujhe apni BP ki tablet khila di. 😭😂 Aur mujhe us waqt pata bhi nahi tha ki ye painkiller nahi hai!

Mujhe toh next day pata chala. I mean... ABBU??? 😭😂

Unhone apparently decide kar liya tha ki mera BP high hai. Doctor sahab ne diagnosis bhi kar diya, bas machine missing thi. 😂 But jokes apart... This is how my Abbu is.

He saw me in pain and probably thought, “Meri beti ka BP high hoga.”
And without overthinking, he just tried to make me feel better in the only way he knew. Wahhh, mere sincere Abbu. ❤️😂

Sometimes parents' love is honestly the funniest, most imperfect and sweetest thing in the world. And after all the overthinking, anxiety, headache, vomiting, arguments and BP ki mysterious tablet...

All I can say is—

Thanks, Allah. I'm fine. I'm alive. And tomorrow is another day. 🤍 Kal se ek nayi routine, naya office, naya phase...

Aur main? Same old confused, overthinking, dramatic, but still hopeful Khush.

 Allhumdulillah..
— Safarnama ✨

1 comment:

A walk day..

 27.09 — Sunday~ Kal subah, just morning mai subah-subah uthkar I went for a walk with my sir.. Honestly, the feeling was amazing.. and I re...