Wednesday, 12 August 2026

10.08.2026 — Documenting My Farewell

10.08.2026




Hello guys...

Today I am documenting my farewell.

So, Baat kuch Friday wale din ki hai — 7th August 2026. Mere boss ne mujhe bulaya and again asked me about my resignation. And honestly, haan... mujhe jaana haiii. Aur ab jaane ka waqt bhi aa gaya haii...- (true reality that no-one is ready to accept even me too..)☠️ He told me in a upset mood, “Monday ko tumhara farewell karenge,” and said he will be ordering whatever I liked to eat.

And obviously... Chinese hi hoga!🌟🌟🌟

So today is 10th August 2026 — the day of me and the farewell of my first job.

And mujhe yeh din document karna hi tha. Har pal. Har chhota sa moment. Because I know someday I am going to look back at this day and remember exactly how it felt to leave the place where I started my professional life.

Ek raat pehle hi maine decide kar liya tha ki mujhe kya pehenna hai — my current favourite yellow kurti.

Subah mast gusl kiya, hair wash kiya, baal open rakhe and fresh-fresh nikal gayi.

And guess what?

Aaj phir I'm travelling without tickets! Jiska apna hi ek alag maza hai. TC Andheri station par the.... like 10 T.C , but ab tak ke experiences ne mujhe thoda confidence de diya tha. Dua padh kar main nikal padi. Q Ki risk lene mai jitna maza aata hai uthna hi dar bhi lagta hai..

As always... office pahoch kar late mark kar diya. Actually, absent mark ho gaya tha, but maine apne new TL se regularization karwa liπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And honestly, this was one of the best things about the day. Mujhe bilkul unexpected laga ki he would approve it. But he did. And I was happy.

Recording karte-karte mujhe realise hua ki main sirf apna farewell document nahi kar rahi thi... Main apne aap ko observe kar rahi thi uss movement ..har movement ko feel kar rahi thiii . I started observing that Khush who used to run hard just to reach office. That Khush who would somehow make it every day, even when things felt difficult. That Khush who was now standing at the other end of this journey. Kuch alag hi feel ho raha tha..   (samaj lo)

And then train mein... I stood near the door. Sach kahu, Ammi mujhe hamesha door ke paas khade hone se mana karti hain. But today, I was standing quietly in one corner, holding the rod, my hair open, and the cool train ΰ€Ήΰ€΅ा hitting my face.

Bas main... meri khule baal... aur hawa. Aur pata nahi kyun, sab kuch bahot pyara lag raha tha. Maybe because I knew this version of me is changing.

Office pahoch kar maine apna saara samaan Samet li .. Aaj Kandivali ke do employees bhi yahan shift hue the. Acchi baat yeh thi ki dono same place par rehte hain aur paas hi hain, so that felt nice. Abb traveling easy hogyi dono ki bhii

Phir maine apni jagah change ki and I was basically chilling in my own zone. No calls. No major tension. Bas incoming calls attend karne padenge — woh toh ignore nahi kar sakti!

And then, around 9:30 in the morning, ek client aayi. She looked at me and said, “Aapki earrings bahot acchi lag rahi hain!” And then she asked me to send her a picture because she wanted to buy the same ones. Guys, main picture bhejna chahti thi, but mauka hi nahi mila.

Ek aur baat.. office ne aaj humare neighbors office members ko reveal kiya that I'm leaving so they all started asking me the reason! And ek sir tho mere liye cake laaye thee it's was orange chocolate cake and abb tak sabse branded and tasty cake maine apne life mai khayi hu.. bahit saara ..hum sab mil ke mast breakfast kar liya🀣

Then..Thoda kaam kiya. Aur bahot saara T.P. bhi! And finally... KHAANE KA TIME. Sir ne mujhe awaaz lagayi and asked, “Aaj kya mangwai tere liye?” And I said...

“Jo aap mujhe khane nahi dete the, wahi Chinese!”

WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alhamdulillah.

I ordered rice and Manchurian gravy for everyone. It was genuinely so tasty. Saath mein shrikhand, dahi wade... everything was there.

Aur pata hai sabse achhi baat kya thi? Food nahi. The way everyone was making me feel special. Sab log genuinely mere liye sad feel kar rahe thee. They were making sure that I was happy, comfortable and enjoying my farewell. Honestly ...thoda-bahot no feeling wala emotion that... 

And somewhere inside, I kept thinking... “I don't think I deserve this much.” But maybe I . Maybe after all those difficult days, late mornings, stress, work, confusion, tears, laughter, random T.P., travelling, learning and surviving... Maybe I deserved one happy day.

(Samjh lo guyss..mix of emotion and no emotion type wali feeling aa rahi thii)

And then break ke baad pinky maam came out of our trading room and started some random T.p and guess what ?? Kya baat baat hoi hogii

My story..My complain...

The ATM Incident πŸ˜‚ Chalo, aap sab ko bhi ek incident share karti hoon. πŸ˜‚

Last Saturday hum niche gaye the, and Pinky ma’am ko cash chahiye tha. So, as usual, hum ATM ki taraf nikal gaye. Ab uss ATM mein ek sensor wala door tha. Aur pata nahi mujhe kya sujhi… main baar-baar apne pair se sensor activate karke door khol rahi thi. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ Matlab ek baar kiya, phir dobara kiya… aur phir mujhe laga, “Arey wah, ye toh mast game hai!” So I kept doing it. And Pinky ma’am was standing there watching all this nonsense happen in front of the ATM. 🀣 Unko itni embarrassment hui ki bas poochho mat. πŸ˜‚ And honestly, ab mujhe samajh aa raha hai ki guys, ma’am ko main mostly saath mein kyun lekar jaati hoon niche… because I am a certified badmosh and mujhe akela chhodna public ke liye dangerous ho sakta hai. 😭🀣 Pinky ma’am deserves an award for handling me. πŸ˜‚

I swear, she will miss all are the moments Because somehow, no matter how hard life gets, there is this one little kida inside me that refuses to stop having fun.

Life kitni bhi hard kyun na ho... Masti toh chalti rehni chahiye. I am growing up. I am adulting. And obviously, changes toh bante hain. But I don't want to lose this part of myself — the girl who finds something funny even in the middle of a stressful day, the girl who can laugh loudly, the girl who keeps trying to be happy even when things aren't perfect.

Hum log literally 3:30 tak khaate rahe baate karte hi rahe where office feels like a home And honestly, seeing everyone happy made me happy too.

After eating so much, mujhe obviously neend aane lagi. So I took some time to chill and thodi der so bhi gayi.

And then finally, around 4 PM, everyone started saying... “Aashi.. ice cream mangwa!”

Sir ne bhi bola. And maine bhi kaha, “Haan, mangwao!” And guess what? ICE CREAM AAYI. Because apparently farewell ka rule hai:

First Chinese. Then dessert. And then... Memories.

Today wasn't just my farewell. It was a reminder that I actually lived a whole chapter here. I came here as someone who was just starting her first job.

And now I am leaving with stories, people, lessons, embarrassing moments, late marks, T.P., laughter, stress, travel memories and so many tiny moments that I never thought would become memories. Maybe this is what growing up looks like.

You keep moving. You keep leaving places. You keep meeting people. You keep becoming a slightly different version of yourself. But somewhere inside, that same Khush remains...

The one who loves masti. The one who notices small things. The one who stands by the train door with her hair open, feeling the wind. The one who gets excited about Chinese food. The one who documents everything because she knows... Ek din yeh sab sirf memories reh jayengi.

And today... I wanted to save them. Every little moment. Because this was not just a farewell. This was the end of my first job chapter.

And honestly...

Alhamdulillah for everything.

-safarnama


2 comments:

A walk day..

 27.09 — Sunday~ Kal subah, just morning mai subah-subah uthkar I went for a walk with my sir.. Honestly, the feeling was amazing.. and I re...