09.07.2026
Hii~ Documenting my day. 🌸
The day started with me reaching the office late... again. 😅
Finally, from 4th July to 8th July, I somehow managed to travel in the Mumbai local without a ticket. But today I finally made my railway pass, so this is my last pass I'll travel like that for this office. I will definately miss this horrible dayss!
Something funny happened in the office today. I received a warning email, and without thinking much, I replied with an apology. 😂 Later I found out that the mail was actually sent to everyone and wasn't meant specifically for me. My team couldn't stop laughing. I laughed too... what else could I do?
Overall, office was peaceful. Work went smoothly, and it turned out to be a pretty good day.
The happiest news of the day was that Lala's admission is finally done! ❤️ From 13th onwards, he'll officially become a college student. I still can't believe my little baby is all grown up. Time really flies.
In the evening, we visited Pride Computer to enquire about Digital marketing courses for Dara. They explained the fees and said it would be around ₹42,000 in installments or ₹36,000 for a one-time payment. Let's see what we decide.
One of the best parts of today was talking to Chand after such a long time. It genuinely felt nice catching up, like some conversations instantly make your heart feel lighter.
But as soon as the call ended, Abbu started scolding me... and this time, it wasn't just the scolding—it was some of the words that hurt. Sometimes, words from the people you love hit harder than anything else. They stay with you.
For a moment, I felt really low.
Then I reminded myself... if they don't care that much, why should I keep hurting myself?
So instead of arguing, I just stayed quiet. I listened, ignored the unnecessary parts, and let it pass. There's an age gap between us, and maybe some things are just meant to be accepted instead of debated.
By then, my energy was completely drained.
So I did what I always do whenever I don't feel okay...
Masti. Faltu time pass then..
I finally shared my birthday wishlist properly with my 4 Lyfers, and honestly... the way they're pampering me makes me feel like an absolute queen. 🥹👑
My darling is so busy now a days , yet she's taking out time to send me dress links. Chand is doing the same even the more... many
And then there was Sabeb's message:
"Madam, iski deadline kya hai???"
I don't even know how to explain the happiness these small things give me. Sometimes love isn't in expensive gifts—it's in the effort, the excitement, and the little messages that make you smile for no reason.
Dinner was simple and comforting—chicken salan with rice. Dara and I even ate from the same plate while scrolling through our phones and talking about random things.
After that... I procrastinated on every single task I had planned to do. 😂
Maybe tomorrow.
Alhamdulillah for everything. 🤍
- Safarnama
Jhappi tumhare liye 🤗
ReplyDeleteohoo!! thanks
Deletebirthday ki countdown shuru hogyi hai 🥳
ReplyDelete