02.07.2026
Hello...
LIFE UPDATE: I've been writing in my blog every day, but most entries are still incomplete because so much has been happening lately. By the time I sit down to study at night, I'm so sleepy that I end up closing my book and My sleep onn almost immediately.
so, lets document abt my 2nd July
I started writing this blog while sitting in the bus because I was stuck in traffic and getting bored. There were so many bikes, scooters, and cars around me. I guess people are becoming wealthier and buying their own private vehicles. It genuinely made me happy to see that. One day, I'll own mine too. Not just a normal one, but the fanciest one. Maybe it'll be shiny black... a proper sports car.
And I'll be sitting on the left side while my handsome driver is driving, and I'll just be vibing, enjoying the ride. Now can you guess where I'm going? Yesss... yesss... my Bucket list place. A whole day spent visiting different libraries and buying lots and lots of books. Waoooooo... Yaar, kitna mast lagega na! Ab itni saari books main akele thodi carry karungi... so let's call Dara. 😂 Sorry bro, masti kar rahi hu. Hum saath mein jayenge, mast ghoomenge aur books explore karenge and Khana pina as always.
Aur 4lyfers???
Main apne dosto se majduri thodi karwaungi. 😂 We will travel all around to foreign country together. Jahan bhi hum chaar pretties honge... wahhh! Sab sochenge, "Who are they?" Aur hum India ke popular faces honge... known by the name 4lyfers.
I don't know why, but I genuinely feel that one day our friendship will become a well-known brand. - Ameen...
| ~Khush ki car~ |
Bus documented my Dua here. Ameen...
- Allhumdulilah
- Safarnama
wah mast dream hai 🤞 Sach hogaaaa
ReplyDeleteYes yes!!! inshaallah hoga zaroor
ReplyDelete