▼

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

A VISIT TO ganpati mandal~~

21.09 ~ A little conversation with my heart 🤍

Kya jaat aur dharm hota hai?

I know, sabke apne-apne thoughts hain, apni spirituality hai, aur main kabhi kisi ko unke faith ya beliefs ke liye question nahi karna chahti. Just like I don't want anyone to judge me for mine. And honestly, if someone does, Idc.

I know Allah ne hum sabko banaya hai. There is only one God, bas naam alag hain, chehre alag hain, aur shayad hum unhe alag-alag tareekon se samajhte hain. Kya pata main galat hoon? Maybe, with time, I'll learn more, understand more, and grow.

So, today I visited a Ganpati mandal with my friend Shrey
. And yesss, I was genuinely happy. 🥹❤️ Not just because I was there, but because through me, my friend was visiting too. She was praying, asking for her dua to be qubool, and seeing her there made me feel something I can't properly explain.

But sach kahu toh... mujhe thoda darr bhi lag raha tha.

Ek thought baar-baar mind mein aa raha tha, "Kahin Allah mujhse naraaz toh nahi ho jayenge?"

Isliye main smile karte hue, apne dil mein bas Allah se baat kar rahi thi...

"Allah, you know my heart. You know my niyat. You know what I'm doing and why I'm here. Agar main kuch galat kar rahi hoon, toh please mujhe guide karna. Mujhe koi ishara dena. Bas mujhse naraaz mat hona."

I respect every religion and its culture. I love seeing different traditions, understanding people, and experiencing the beauty of things I haven't grown up with. But at the same time, mere dil mein mera Qur'an hai, mera kalma hai, aur mera Allah hai.

And maybe that's what I'm trying to understand right now... How do I respect someone else's faith while staying true to my own?

Kya pata main kya keh rahi hoon. Kya sahi hai, kya galat, mujhe khud nahi pata. I'm still learning, still understanding, and still trying to figure out what my faith means to me.

But this is what I honestly felt today.
No judgement. No pretending to have all the answers. Just me, my thoughts, my Allah, and a heart that's trying to understand the world while holding on to what it believes in.
Allah, you know my heart. 🤍

-Allhumdulillah 
Safarnama 

1 comment: