Hello... Hii... 🌻
I know… it’s been quite a few days since I posted here. And honestly, I feel really bad about my inconsistency. Not just with this blog, but with my behaviour, my decisions, and the way I’ve been managing my overall life lately.
I don’t know what exactly is happening with me.I’m not stressed… but I am disappointed. Disappointed in myself.
Because after trying so hard, after constantly telling myself that I’ll do better, I still somehow end up making the same stupid mistakes. And then I sit and wonder—
“What am I actually doing wrong?”
Why am I behaving like a child sometimes?
Why do I keep making mistakes even when I know better?
Why do I overthink things that shouldn’t even matter this much?
And most importantly…
Why does everything feel so messed up right now?
It’s strange because from the outside, maybe everything looks normal. Life is moving, I’m working, I’m doing things, I’m trying… But somewhere inside, I feel like I’m not really managing myself the way I should.
And that feeling hurts. I know I’m not perfect. I know mistakes are a part of growing up. But sometimes, I just wish I could understand myself a little better. Maybe I’m expecting too much from myself. Maybe I’m trying to figure out too many things at once.
Or maybe… I simply need to slow down, breathe, and stop being so harsh on myself. I don’t know. But today, I just wanted to come here and be honest. No pretending that everything is sorted. No pretending that I have all the answers.
Just me… sitting with my thoughts and trying to understand where I’m going wrong. Maybe this is also a part of the journey.
Messy days. Wrong decisions. Stupid mistakes. Disappointments. And then… trying again. So yeah…
Hi again, Safarnama.
I’m back. 🌻
yes its all part of the process 🥺
ReplyDelete