09.08.2026
Hello guys… kem cho???? 💀
It’s Sunday today, but I’m actually writing this blog on Monday, sitting in my office. 😂
Aaj kal na, days are literally flying! Ek din khatam hota hai aur pata hi nahi chalta ki pura din gaya kahan. There are so many things to do, so many ideas in my head, but somehow I’m just not getting enough time to manage everything properly.
So, as of now, I’m just trying to figure out what exactly I should do and how I should manage everything without making my brain go into full overthinking mode. 😂
Btw, aaj ek cheez ke liye mujhe genuinely khud par thoda proud feel ho raha hai. Maine ek full book padh li this weekend! Yes guys, Saturday aur Sunday dono din baith kar maine ek complete book finish ki — and honestly, that’s a pretty fantastic job by me. 😂
Book kaafi interesting thi technical terms bhi bahot theee. Uska proper review shayad main kabhi na kabhi zaroor mention karungi, because there are a few things from the book that I actually want to try in my own life.
Filhaal bas itna hi.
Life thodi fast chal rahi hai, main thodi confused hoon, but I’m figuring things out… one day at a time.
Alhamdulillah.
– Safarnama
wow yr impressive 💞
ReplyDelete