Tuesday, 30 June 2026

DAY 180: A Half-Year Ends Here...

30.06.2026

From Boss- Prasaad


Right now, I'm sitting in my office and writing a little early because I have a lot of pending work to complete. I already know that today Abbu is at home, which means a little disturbance and some guaranteed time waste. 😅 So, before my evening gets too busy, let me document it.

Aaj ka day ......

I left for the office on time, but because of the rain, there was huge traffic on the roads. By the time I reached the station, I had already missed my train. Aur Mumbai local toh fast-fast aati rehti hai, but unfortunately I don't have an AC train pass. So I had to skip one train, wait for the next one, and that entire delay resulted in a red absent mark on my attendance.

Thankfully, my TL regularised it somehow. Otherwise, another absent would have been added to my record.

Btw... I have the worst attendance. 😂

Since morning, it has been raining continuously here. While looking outside, I noticed something really beautiful.

The colour of the sky changes exactly like the mood of the stock market.

At first, the sky looks bright and calm. Then slowly the clouds start gathering, making everything darker. After that comes heavy rain, followed by a light drizzle, then suddenly everything stops for a while... only for the same cycle to begin all over again.

Isn't the market just like that?

Sometimes everything is green and hopeful, then suddenly uncertainty takes over, followed by a storm, a little recovery, a pause... and then another cycle. Nature and the markets really have their own language.

I asked 4lyfers too..are the expirencing same? but Nooooooooo..

Ab ghar jaakar I'll edit today's blog first. Then I have to prepare my July Habit Tracker and finally modify my resolutions. Honestly, it isn't a simple task. Every time I sit with my goals, I realise there are so many things I want to do, but somewhere I'm lacking... maybe time, maybe consistency, or maybe even a little bit of myself.

Still, today I want to finalise everything. Kuch ho ya na ho.. humme cwork mehnat karni chahiye..I believe..result sachmai milta hai..because allah help us...

And Raat mai mast ... straight to studies till around 2 a.m.

A new month deserves a fresh start.

That's it for today.

See you again tomorrow.

And before I end this half-year...

I sincerely Dua that the next six months bring happiness, growth, peace, and beautiful opportunities for every single one of us. May everyone experience the comeback they've been waiting and working for. May our efforts finally bear fruit, our duas get answered, and may we become stronger, wiser, and closer to the dreams we carry in our hearts.

InShaAllah, the next six months will be even better than the first.

Thankyou Allah for giving me Jan to June...you knows my every silent tears that makes me strong , motivated and energetic....I dua mai yeh 6 months mai apne har Imp Goals acheive kar saku..Ameen~~~~

A speacial thanks to 4lyfers and my family..

Take care.

Allhumdulilah~

-Safarnama

2 comments:

  1. You are strong then you think and even in coming months you achieve everything you hardworking for inshaallah 🤞

    ReplyDelete